EF Hutton, division of Benchmark Investments, LLC
EF Hutton is a fast-paced, high-growth, global investment bank founded by experienced investment professionals that have collectively financed over $250 billion for public and private companies alike. EF Hutton offers strategic advice and financing solutions to middle market and emerging growth companies around the globe.
Learn more about us at www.efhuttongroup.com.
Associate, Investment Banking
EF Hutton is expanding their investment banking platform and looking for talented Associates to join the team. The Associate will work with team members to support transaction execution and client management efforts of the organization, while gaining broad and deep exposure to a variety of transactions.
- Partner with senior banking team members to build financial models and prepare presentation materials and other deliverables for investment banking clients
- Create client deliverables and meet ad-hoc client requests
- Lead due diligence sessions for clients
- Play a key role supporting origination, evaluating opportunities and executing deals, working on a broad scope of assignments and products across multiple sectors
- Prepare client presentations and final work products
- Perform industry and company research
- Assist in coordinating information flow and execution with product groups
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 plus years of Investment Banking experience
- Series 63, 79 licenses
- Experience with executing IPOs, follow-ons and PIPEs a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent technology skills with superior Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Professional maturity and experience to interact with senior bankers
- Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking and distinguished communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Strict attention to detail with demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Should possess interest and understanding of financial markets, aptitude to learn, and demonstrated history of strong academic performance and professional drive
- Strong public speaking skills and comfortable with leading large group conference calls
EF Hutton is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to invite and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging. The Firm does not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.