EF Hutton, division of Benchmark Investments, LLC – Greater New York City Area
EF Hutton is a fast-paced, high-growth, global investment bank founded by experienced investment professionals that have collectively financed over $250 billion for public and private companies alike. EF Hutton offers strategic advice and financing solutions to middle market and emerging growth companies around the globe.
Learn more about us at www.efhuttongroup.com.
Director/Managing Director, Investment Banking
EF Hutton is expanding their investment banking platform and looking for talented, experienced bankers. The Managing Director/Director role will be responsible for generating and managing new business, instilling trust with clients and ensuring flawless engagement, closing transactions, and acting as a role model and resource for the early career banking team members.
- Manage deal execution and lead project management throughout the entirety of the transaction
- Play a key role supporting origination, evaluating opportunities and executing deals; will have a broad scope and variety of assignments and products across multiple sectors Assist in coordinating information flow and execution with product groups
- Participate in and lead marketing meetings with clients
- Daily interaction with senior team members and client management teams to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
- Oversee and direct detailed valuation analyses, including DCF, trading comparables, and transaction precedents
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 10 plus years of investment banking experience
- Series 63, 79
- Experience with originating and executing IPOs, follow on and shelf offerings and PIPEs a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Professional maturity and experience to interact with other senior bankers
- Excellent technology skills with superior Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrates strategic and creative thinking and distinguished communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Strict attention to detail with demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong interest and understanding of financial markets, aptitude to learn, and demonstrated history of strong academic performance and professional drive
- Strong public speaking skills and comfortable with leading large group conference calls
EF Hutton is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to invite and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging. The Firm does not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.