EF Hutton, division of Benchmark Investments, LLC
EF Hutton is a fast-paced, high-growth, global investment bank founded by experienced investment professionals that have collectively financed over $250 billion for public and private companies alike. EF Hutton offers strategic advice and financing solutions to middle market and emerging growth companies around the globe.
Learn more about us at www.efhuttongroup.com.
Energy Equity Research Associate
Managing Director, Equity Research
The Equity Research Associate operates as part of a core team of research professionals organized and aligned by industry to provide investment ideas and insights for publicly traded companies within their respective industry domains. The Energy Equity Research Associate will focus on covering and evaluating companies across all Energy sub-verticals. The Associate will support the Head of Research in conducting primary research, inclusive of financial analysis and modeling, due diligence on industry trends, company management and strategies.
- Prepare financial models for use in analysis, company updates and investment recommendations
- Conduct industry- and company-specific research for use in research reports
- Build and maintain key relationships with company management and industry contacts
- Prepare internal and external reports on specific companies and industries
- Respond to inquiries from clients, investment bankers, sales, capital markets and other capital markets constituents
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong writing and communication skills required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as an equity research professional or in a related capital markets area
- Experience in building financial models and proficiency with accounting and financial statement analysis
EF Hutton is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to invite and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging. The Firm does not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.